Sunday, September 18, 2011

Skate Boarding

Everywhere around we see people being able to do different skills that some people just can’t do.  Some people can play volleyball, speak Spanish, run a marathon, or drive a stick shift. Although some people may not be able to do something that doesn’t mean you can’t learn. From when we were little we have learned to do everything that we can do today. We find what we are good at and what we aren’t. One thing that I’ve never been good at is skate boarding. All my life I have been into sports and being able to do all out door things. Skating boarding is a different story. All of my friends and brothers have always been able to skate board but I thought it was the hardest thing in the world. I was not able to even stand on the board without almost falling flat on my face.  One reason it was so hard was because I’ve always been so scared of breaking my arm again. When I was a little kid I was hanging from the monkey bars and fell off and walked away with a broken arm. Ever since that day I was always nervous about falling again. Another reason I was never good at it was because I never had good balance. I was always the kid who was falling over little crack and not being able to dance very well. With all of these reasons, I just gave up on the whole aspect of riding a skate board.

No comments:

Post a Comment